Ways to Volunteer
St. Catherine’s Home offers fantastic volunteer opportunities, where the volunteers can share their skills to develop sustainable means for the children and in return get the right experience and love. We offer a friendly environment to national and international volunteers and a chance to blend in with the traditional and cultural values of India, while working towards a goal.Scope of work:
The volunteers will teach at St. Catherine’s Home and will work towards providing some enjoyable and creative activities for the children to sharpen their talents and increase their knowledge. The volunteers will work continuously to explore the hidden talent in the children and to promote them. The volunteers will be required to focus mainly on the syllabus being taught in the schools/colleges. Volunteers will teach in a wide variety of ways:
- All subjects in Marathi to students of Std I to Std X.
- English to students of Std I to Std X.
- Maths and science to students of Std V to Std X of the Semi-English stream.
- All college subjects related to various streams.
- Graphic Designing.
- Computer Education.
- Musical Instruments/Dance/Folk Art/Singing.
- Art Classes.
- Groups to conduct value – based games, educational/ motivational / awareness / exposure programs.
- Professional Volunteer Counsellors / Therapists – For Counselling and therapy through Play, Dance Movement, Music, Art. Volunteer counsellors will be invited, interviewed and supervised.